Friday, June 30, 2006

The size also rises

This is day three where my waistband is cutting off my oxygen intake. It is casual Friday at work today, so I put my casual Friday work jeans on this morning – my conservative jeans that are appropriately high in the waist and not too tight – and there was no amount of deep knee bending that was going to stretch them into my new shape. Standing up, the jeans look fine unless you happen to catch a glimpse of what happens at the top of them. It’s a Mount Vesuvius of tummy. So, in 95 degree weather, I put on a sweater. Totally reasonable. I think Angelina Jolie rocked this getup during her pregnancy… in her worst nightmare. Anyway, after three days of this it is clear that I need to start shopping for my casual Friday mumu post haste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home