Saturday, July 01, 2006

Optimism

So that is my EPT test and also me with my EPT test and a plate of poptarts. When B and I found out we were enciente I immediately requested a box of strawberry poptarts with icing. I think every female has a particular food item that is not by any means allowed to cross the threshold of her home because its mere presence causes her to transform into a ravenous animal. Maybe not every female, but for me, that item is strawberry poptarts with icing. So naturally, when I found out it was the time in my life to start gaining weight, I welcomed an eight-pack box into my home, fully prepared to enjoy at least four before work. I call this picture, "optimism" because shortly after it was taken my stomach completely went off the program and allowed nothing to enter it that contained sugar, dairy, vegetable, or more than 75% carbohydrate (read, sugar). B wound up finishing the box of poptarts, and has developed a taste for them, albeit the frosted brown sugar and cinnamon flavor, which he has stocked in our cupboard ever since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home