Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Secret food journal

There are lots of dos and don’ts for what you can eat during pregnancy. In order to help you pay attention, many sources will advise keeping a food journal, which I have done somewhat sporadically... But if I stuck to it yesterday was a day that I would not record anything because if I did, it might be used as evidence against me later on. However if I were forced to write down what I ate, this is what I would write and what it would really mean:

Breakfast: Whole grain toast and fruit (A bite of B’s pop-tart and a fruit smoothie with extra sugar because I was too lazy to use a spoon and there was an avalanche when I tipped the bag over). Mid-morning Snack: Chocolate protein drink (Mochachino with some milk). Lunch: Pita with lean meat and vegetables (Pizza with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and green peppers). Afternoon Snack: Peanuts and juice (Snickers and a coke). Dinner: Salad with chicken (Salad with chicken because I ate like a college freshman all day).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Big Nanna and you... never count the extras also known as candy bars etc.. After all they only happen occasionally. Right???

3:10PM

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home