Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Why Betty will be a genius

This weekend I was the beneficiary of a divine and miraculous connection that was similar in nature to the big bang. Apparently there is a product on the market for lactose intolerance called Lactaid, which allows the intolerant among us to eat dairy without any of the unpleasantness that is normally associated with the experience. Simultaneous to this discovery was an entry in my normally punitive pregnancy week by week guide for this week that suggests eating more fat to encourage brain development. I’d explain more, but it has been thirty minutes from when I ate a frozen yogurt so I feel Betty's intelligence would be better served if I spent my time in pursuit of an extra-cheese pizza for lunch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to find a reliable source for cracktaid. The rock always throws off my digestion.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home