Thursday, October 12, 2006

Not hot mama. Big mama.

I am fully aware that I checked sexy at the door about three months ago but after this weekend I locked the door and shoved a chair under the knob. This weekend I purchased a belly support system which is constructed of a wide strip of white elastic that fits under your belly and around the small of your back. Wearing it is worse than the combo of pregnancy panties (picture very large briefs) and low riding jeans, which I accidentally wore together one day. To me it is worse because there is velcro involved, which adds intentionality and sound effects. I have noticed that there are some women out there who totally own their pregnant bodies and exude hotness as a result, but personally, I don’t feel a whole lot of ownership when I have to look in the mirror to get the band in place because I can’t see where it is if I look down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home